Our Pest Control Options
Unlike big box stores who say they tackle everything, Dr Bug Pest Control specializes in pest control treatment for a limited number of specific pests that homeowners frequently experience. We deliver the best, most effective treatment in these areas of specialization, so we guarantee the treatment. Call (262) 229-9149 for a free quote.
What to Expect with Dr Bug Pest Control
- Every treatment begins with an inspection. We walk the perimeter of the home searching for potential issues. Our trained eyes know what to look for when dealing with insects.
- Then, we communicate any structural issues that warrant concern to you. Examples include gaps in siding, windows that need to be sealed, areas that need caulk, trees that need trimming, etc.
- These types of improvements seal the house and keep out insects.
- All accessible spider webs and wasps’ nests are removed from the exterior of the home utilizing equipment that reaches heights up to 30 feet. This greatly improves the curb appeal of your home.
- Additionally, our treatments help prevent new webs and nests from forming.
Protect & Report
- We use the most advanced products and equipment to thoroughly treat your home.
- Exterior treatments include treating around foundation, doors, windows, and eaves. Any place that is likely to harbor or provide insects access to your home is treated.
- We also provide interior treatments when necessary. Our thoroughness is what sets us apart from other pest control companies.
Why Choose Dr Bug?
Success is guaranteed or your next treatment is free.
Expert pest specialists focus on select insect problems and treatment.
Customized treatment solutions ensure you get the most appropriate, effective treatment.
Our business is locally owned and family operated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we guarantee our treatments for up to 60 days. If you are not satisfied or if the targeted insect issue still remains, we will retreat free of charge.
No, the treatments will not stain and are designed to dry transparently.
The products have about a 2-month residual. We recommend treating every 60 days. For this reason, many clients prefer the Seasonal Service Plan.
Generally, no. Most products take about an hour to dry and chemically bind to the structure. After that, treatment should last for 60 days.
We skillfully apply the product while being mindful of windows. However, sometimes product overspray lands on windows. If this happens, we recommend waiting about a week to clean them, especially if you plan to power wash them. Remember, windows are a prime entry point for insects.